Tuesday, December 17, 2013

the beauty of a white Christmas...C'est Noel!

Christmas Eve is a week away...hopefully we are all gathered, decorated, baked, wrapped and ready to enjoy this magical season! I love the tradition of red & green at the Holidays, in the last few years I have fallen in love with an "all things white" Christmas. I love paperwhites, an all white dining table and white roses with pine, I have it in almost every room, the contrast of the fragile beauty of the rose with the strength of fragrant pine is one of my fave combination & smells wonderful! Sharing with you my fave white Christmas ideas...
beautiful greenery with candles from Fern Creek Cottage
Christmas whites at Rue 27 Maison...

fabulous setting from marleyandlockyer


love this charming holiday table...from vintagemorrhar

white on white from Craftberry...
Always beautiful white paperwhites wrapped in burlap & tied with a ribbon...

Rue 27 Maison
                                                                
Cheers & peace to all!                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment